- Secretarial support
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Organise events
- Assisting in the liaison with and preparation of information to government bureaux, institutions, professional bodies and other stakeholders
- will also perform any other corporate communications-related and/or administrative tasks as required.
- Applicants should possess a first degree with at least 2 years in secretarial works
- We are looking for a self-motivated, meticulous, independent and responsible individual with good team spirit, communication and interpersonal skills;
- good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk, Secretary|