Posted 5 months ago
- preparing various analysis
- management information reports and circulars
- coordinating visits, exchange programmes and related activities involving external stakeholders
- preparing meeting documents, presentation materials, speaking notes and meeting minutes, managing schedules and travel arrangements
- assisting in processing correspondence, enquiries, complaints, reviews and appeals; managing confidential records, filing systems, and archives of policies and management decisions
- providing support to it and its members
- Assisting in the liaison with and preparation of information to government bureaux, institutions, professional bodies and other stakeholders
- will also perform any other corporate communications-related and/or administrative tasks as required.
- Applicants should possess a first degree with at least 2 years of post-qualification relevant work experience, preferably in the education sector or professional bodies.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, meticulous, independent and responsible individual with good team spirit, communication and interpersonal skills;
- good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)