Posted 7 months ago
- Degree in Industrial Manufacturing or relevant disciplines with at least 10 years working experience in managerial positions.
- Good Knowledge in creating and implementing SOP throughout the production processes.
- Supervise and review team performance and motivate teamwork.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership ability and able to work independently.
- Ability to make production and Logistics planning and ensure their prompt execution.
- Oversee the factory operation and supervise the production efficiently and product with minimum reworks
- Ensure on-time production and delivery.
- Identify training needs of workers and develop existing training programmes.
- Ensure achievement of production targets.
- Develop a proper budget process from manufacturing areas.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are followed.
- 5 days stay in China
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)