- Responsible for the new collection design of mans’ & ladies’ fashion from technical computer-aided drawing, sketching, coloring, yarn, print & pattern graphic illustration, artwork, fitting to sample development
- Manage all design concepts of the fashion collections
- Research and give directions on fashion and color trends, develop trend boards for presentation
- Develop new knitting stitches/ knitwear silhouette
- Look for new materials (such as fibers, finishing, yarns, etc) for new, sustainable product developments.
- Provide garment constructions / fits/ technical developments / yarns knowledge
- Assist Sales team with clients’ requests on CADs
- Perform projects and campaigns to promote and strengthen corporate images (e.g. developing souvenirs for clients)
- Mentor Junior design team members
- Diploma / Degree in Knitwear Design/ Fashion Design/ Textile or related discipline
- At least 4-5 years of experiences in knitwear design
- Possess technical knitwear skills and yarns knowledge
- Creative and excellent in knitwear technical knowledge and yarn sourcing
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Office applications
- Experienced in US/EU market
- Good markets sense and to develop marketable collections to suit customers’ needs
- Knowledge in virtual 3D simulation and garment design, familiar with Browzwear, CLO, Style3D, APEX 3/4 is a plus.
- Creative, self-motivated, independent, with good interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)