Listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), our client is a sizable MNC providing engineering solutions. It is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following post:
Benefits:5-day, double pay, bonus, medical, dental, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget such as order booking, sales, margin and working capital
- To prepare reports for regular business review with management including variance analysis on P&L, cash flow and working capital
- To monitor capital expenditure forecasting, spending and variance analysis
- Prepare monthly forecast package
- To prepare monthly assets management review package including variance analysis on working capital
- To preparation of key business metrics, such as labor productivity analysis, warranty spending, sales and margin performance, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 experience in financial analysis
- Strong skills in data consolidation, Excel, PowerPoint required. Experience in SAP & HFM is desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, attention to details, proactive and fast learner
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|