Business: Ladies wear retailer with 25 shops in Hong Kong
- Lead retail team in performing daily operation of all the stores in Hong Kong, including planning & implementation of shop operations, manage frontline staffs, inventory control, POS management, visual merchandising as well as delivering outstanding customer service
- Take charge of manpower management, including performance management, coaching, motivating as well as provide on-the-job training for frontline staffs
- Formulate, update, and implement comprehensive training plans for frontline staff
- Coordinate training activities, including the creation of training materials and resources.
- Analyze training data and prepare reports to evaluate the effectiveness of programs.
- Maintain accurate training records.
- Handle ad-hoc projects by assigned
- Higher diploma or above
- Minimum 5 years’ solid store operations or supervision experience in the retail industry
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill and strong problem solving skill
- Can-do attitude, hands-on, result-oriented, independent and strong sense of responsibility
- Immediately available is preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Admin & HR, Clerk, Retailing, Sales & Marketing