- Provide support in all-round Human Resources and Administration functions;
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process from screening candidates to staff on-boarding procedures.
- Prepare regular HR reports; update employee records timely & accurately.
- Responsible for general office administration including procurement and maintenance of office equipment / facilities, regular housekeeping etc.
- Renew license and insurances in compliance with updated regulatory requirements;
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder with 3- 6 years relevant experience in trading
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and relevant regulations;
- Mature, initiative, independent, detail-minded with good interpersonal skills
- High language proficiency in English and Chinese, .
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Immediate available is an advantage.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|