- Responsible for full spectrum of HR duties including C&B administration, payroll, P-fund administration, taxation, insurance renewal, recruitment and selection, etc.;
- Assist in annual review including manpower planning, budget preparation, performance management, HR policy & salary revision etc.;
- In charge of HRIS maintenance and enhancement.
- Supporting corporate sustainability and regulatory targets by organizing CSR programs and achieving ISO certification
- Any other assigned tasks
- Degree in Human Resources Management.
- 3-5 years solid working experience in payroll administration in sizable organization
- Familiar with Payroll & SAP System, Accounting, Labor Ordinance & related ordinances
- Proficiency in MS Office & Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken English & Mandarin, Japanese will be preferable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented, detail-minded, a good team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Positive and proactive attitude and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Willing to travel for business trip sometimes
- Immediately available will be an advantage.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|