- Responsible for all-round HR activities including recruitment, attendance management, employee relations, insurance benefits management, employee relations activities, orientation and training program, preparing various HR reports.
- Responsible for various HR analysis and reports including headcount report, salary range review, benefit study for management review.
- Ensure company policies and practices are in compliance with the related local ordinances, company policies writing and updating.
- Manage personnel related records and database.
- Handle apartment and bank account opening for Japanese expatriates.
- Handle office facilities management including access guard system, CCTV.
- Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned by department head.
- Degree graduate with minimum 7 years personnel and office administration working experience is essential.
- Good command of speaking, writing and reading in English and Japanese (日本語文能力試一級).
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, good organization and interpersonal
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & Power point. Knowledge on Adobe is an advantage
- Hands on experience of HRIS (MRC), ISO system and/or accounting knowledge is also an advantage.
- Less experience is also considered as “Assistant HR & Admin Supervisor”
- Immediate available is preferable
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|