- new staff training
- import IFSIN to IF
- post SIN/PIN/PCR/Manual PIN (BID HK)
- create CSH, IF Matching, post SIN/PIN/PCR (BID Ningbo)
- responsible and helping auditors on-site audit
- Keep and handling the petty cash, reimbursement and small amount expenses
General Administration (10%)
- responsible for administrative matters and ad hoc tasks
- responsible for office/warehouse maintenance
- all licenses and contracts renewal
- keep equipment records (EQ) up to date
- Monitor the cost of the office / warehouse supplies
HR & Administration (80%)
- recruitment (posting advertisements, arranging and conducting phone/online/onsite interviews)
- handle employee onboarding and offboarding
- maintain employee records up to date
- follow up on employee TOB, probation review, and annual review
- apply for MPF for new staff
- monthly management of group medical application and termination, and medical claims
- Orientation for the new staff
- Monitor the performance of the Account Dept staff
- HR enquires from the staff
- College with LCCI Level 3 or above.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in HR, Accounting and Administration
- Detail oriented, well organised and responsible.
- Willing to learn, self-motivated, task-driven and able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure and complete tasks before deadline.
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese.
- Fluency in Mandarin is preferred.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
- Good team player
- Honest & hardworking
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Admin & HR, Clerk|