Posted 4 weeks ago
- Perform full cycle of the recruitment process including but not limited to job posting, CV screening, conducting interviews, making offers, preparing contracts and on-boarding process
- Assist in leave and payroll functions including but not limited to monthly payroll, final payment, MPF administration, tax filing and leave calculation etc.
- Ensure all HR information systems are updated and accurate
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in Human Resources, with hands-on recruitment and C&B experience is an advantage
- Self-motivated, Strong sense of responsibility, willing to learn, able to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese, Putonghua
- Immediate available/ short notice period is preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|