Reporting to the General Manager, the HR Manger will responsible for full spectrum of human resources management and related initiatives covering the aspects of recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and expatriate management for all entities in Hong Kong to achieve the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Lead the HR team to carry full spectrum of HR functions including compensation and benefits, recruitment, performance management, employee communications, training and manpower planning.
- Develop and implement effective performance management system and salary planning is executed per the instruction from Headquarter/Regional Office
- Act as business partner to General Manager / Department Heads and actively involves in strategic planning, operational decisions, training and development, talent & performance management ensuring consistency and appropriate rigor for talent calibration and succession planning so to accomplish Group’s business objectives
- Develop and implement HR strategies, plans and policies related activities to support and achieve the Company’s business objectives
- Plan and execute training strategies and plans that are aligned with business strategies and organizational objectives
- Responsible for projects /system and initiatives deployment in support of organizational priorities per Management / Asia Regional Office & Headquarter respectively
- Actively streamline HR process and policies to drive business efficiency.
- Manage all human resource regulatory and legal matters to ensure compliance
- Prepare budget and various HR reports for Management
- Actively participate and plan for Sustainability activities to all staff
- Other ad hoc project as assigned by Management
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration/ or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years experience are managerial level with MNC experience and in shipping / logistics industry is highly preferrable;
- Excellent at Labour Ordinance and Human resource regulatory and legal matters;
- Hands-on MS office applications knowledge;
- Proficiency in Cantonese, English & Mandarin;
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently;
- Able to work under pressure
- Ad hoc projects as per assigned when it is needed
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|