- Handle full spectrum of human resources functions including but not limit to compensation & benefits, recruitment, training and employee relations etc.
- Assist to draft, develop and implement HR policies and procedures in compliance with company requirements
- Update and maintain employee records and filing system
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 1-2 years HR experience in labour intensive industry
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- More experience will consider to be HR Officer
- Conversant with Employment Ordinance
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Meticulous, independent & good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken / written English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|