Posted 1 month ago
- Lead a small team and act as a business partner to provide full spectrum of hands-on HR services, including but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, staff engagement activities, etc.
- Partner with Senior Management and Department Heads to support people management and HR matters
- Develop and review HR strategies, policies, and procedures in line with company objectives and local regulations
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience with exposure in Construction / Engineering industry is preferred
- Well versed with Hong Kong Labor Ordinance and relevant laws and regulations
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|