- Degree / Diploma Holder in interior design, architecture, or related disciplines.
- 1-5 years or above relevant working experience in show-flat, commercial and residential clients.
- Solid experience in handling clients and projects from the design stage to job completion.
- Strong project management skills, handling full set presentation, drawings, and specifications for B2B clients with technical background to support design. Commercial background is a plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustration, and MS office. Enscape is a plus.
- Less experience will be considered as an Assistant Interior Designer
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)