- Assist to set up policies, procedures and working schedules for the Internal Audit team.
- Prepare and review monthly financial report and schedule for management and auditor
- Review management accounts and audited financial statement
- Maintain and ensure effectiveness in financial reporting
- Assist supervisors in handling all accounting related works
- Work independently and behave with integrity
- Assist and participate in ad hoc advisory and special projects within the Company.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Accounting / Finance
- At least 1 year gained in a CPA firm or financial reporting experience is preferred
- Good knowledge in MS Excel and Multiable / Dynamic is an advantage
- Knowledge of profits tax computation
- Responsible, organized, hardworking, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediate availability preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|