Listed on the HKEX, our client is a sizable developer and manufacturer of electronic products. It is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Supervise internal audit team (2 subordinates)
- Responsible for performing financial, operational and compliance audits.
- Responsible for drafting and presenting audit reports to senior management and the Audit Committee.
- Analyze, appraise evidential information and identify control weaknesses, provide recommendations for improvement, implement control procedures to address compliance risks, liaise with internal clients to formulate action plans.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested.
- Qualified accountant with experience gained from sizable company.
- Applicants with CIA will be an advantage.
- Applicants with manufacturing experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Good command of verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
*Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary & date available in MS WORD FORMAT ONLY to email: account@HKETERNITY.com or fax to 3527 0634
Hotline: (852) 3542 5082
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|