Posted 5 months ago
- Liaising with internal and external parties to prepare for and organize IR-related events (conference call/ meeting requests, roadshows, conferences, results announcements, site visits etc.)
- Communicating with various internal parties to gather information, conduct research and perform analysis to develop IR materials and form IR communication strategies
- Updating and maintaining investor’s database and Company’s website, track and monitor shareholders’ structure and changes, street’s reports and consensus changes, industry news etc.
- Providing administration supports to Investor Relations Director
- Handling ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holders in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines is preferred. CPA or CFA a plus.
- 2 years’ working experience in Investor Relations, Accounting or Finance; preferably in listed companies, financial institutions or investment banking
- Strong analytical/ written and presentation skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and self-driven, strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure with high work integrity and professionalism
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|