Business: HK listed company with own factory in China and Vietnam
- Liaising with internal and external parties to prepare for and organize IR-related events (conference call/ meeting requests, roadshows, conferences, results announcements, site visits etc.)
- Communicating with various internal parties to gather information, conduct research and perform analysis to develop IR materials and form IR communication strategies
- Updating and maintaining investor’s database and Company’s website, track and monitor shareholders’ structure and changes, street’s reports and consensus changes, industry news etc.
- Providing administration supports to Investor Relations Director
- Handling ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holders in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines is preferred. CPA or CFA a plus.
- 2 years’ working experience in Investor Relations, Accounting or Finance; preferably in listed companies, financial institutions or investment banking
- Strong analytical/ written and presentation skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and self-driven, strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure with high work integrity and professionalism
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
*Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary & date available in MS WORD FORMAT ONLY to email: account@HKETERNITY.com or fax to 3527 0634
Hotline: (852) 3542 5082
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|