- Responsible for managing and planning system development of ERP system, collaborating and communicating with end users and leading the development and network teams to maintain the IT systems and network of the organization, and ensure the delivered solution to meet the target.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 10 years relevant working experience in manufacturing industry with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Experience in ERP system such as Epicor, Oracle ERP, Microsoft Dynamic 365 and BPCS, as well as virtualization (VMware), Lan and wireless networking
- Knowledge of best practices in management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure and network security; and experience in information technology diagnostics, maintenance, and support to prevent lapses in IT systems
- Experience in Cognos integrated with ERP is an advantage
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Occasional travel to our manufacturing plants is required.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|