Listed in HK with 8,000+ staff, our client is one of the major property developers in HK. It is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
(benefits: 5-day, bonus, 16AL, medical, dental, education allowance)
- l Leading a Service Team with 10+ members, assist teammates with the application of basic diagnostic techniques in identification of problems, investigation of causes, and recommendation for solutions
- l Maintain a good knowledge base to review the process of agreed IT services on a regular basis and drive the continuous service improvement plan of the team.
- l Ensure all the incidents and problems are handled.
- l Working with other managers and BUs to build a culture of high performance, pro-activity, business co-operation, continuous improvement and service delivery.
- l Manage VIP Supports w2and a service help desk operated by an external partner.
- l Degree in IT or other relevant disciplines
- l Minimum 5 years of working experience, of which at least 3 years at managerial level
- l Holder of ITILv3 certificate is preferred
- l Previous hands on experience in ServiceNow is value added
- l Hands-on experience in technical aspects of Windows, MacOS support and Office 365 related troubleshooting
- l Experience in managing daily service operations e.g. User account management, Supervise outsourcing vendor etc.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|