- Assist Regional Operations Manager in providing business operations support to the International Buying Offices in the region
- Provide administrative and system support on all aspects of business operations and training needs
- Coordinate regional initiatives from US headquarter
- Participate in system enhancement and new system launch
- Prepare reference/training documents, requirement specifications, test plans, user guides, deployment plans, etc.
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in work coordination with project implementation experience
- Working experience in sourcing office will be beneficial but not a must
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS office application.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|