Headquartered in Northern Europe, our client is a retailer with 100+ stores in Europe. Its HK office is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Benefits: Bonus, 9:00am- 6:00pm, 15 AL, 5-day, medical, etc
- Technical analysis, implementation, configuration, and upgrading of network infrastructure consisting of LAN/WAN equipment, switches, routers, wireless infrastructure, HP server and storage infrastructure (Asia Pacific)
- Responsible for assuring business users that desktop support are provided efficiently and timely.
- Provide on-site or remote access diagnosis and resolution of computer hardware and software problems..
- Develop and document strategies for support process improvement, and contribute to the change management process.
- Manage IT assets in Asia offices.
- Provide ad-hoc non-office hours support if required.
- Implement, support, monitor and maintain infrastructure (both hardware and software) and services in data center and all Asia sites.
- Design and implement procedures and technologies to deploy system upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches.
- Conduct infrastructure capacity and performance analysis across multiple platforms and suggest improvement.
- Relevant experience in IT infrastructure and operations support to overseas offices.
- Experience in technical analysis, implementation, configuration, and upgrading of network infrastructure consisting of LAN/WAN equipment, switches, routers, wireless infrastructure, HP server and storage infrastructure.
- Experience in Microsoft Server technology and infrastructure platforms including Windows server operating systems, messaging (Exchange), database (SQL), SharePoint administration, web proxy, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, IM (Skype for business) and Remote Desktop Services.
- Knowledge in system patch deployment, WatchGuard, Symantec, SAN, VMware, vSAN or HCI solution.
- Knowledge in ITIL and ITSM methodology and implementation.
*Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary & date available in MS WORD FORMAT ONLY to email: it@HKETERNITY.com or fax to 3527 0634*
Hotline: (852) 3542 5082
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|