- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and desktop support (Laptops)
- Formulate and create Office 365 SharePoint sites for domain users and external client access
- Administer and support Office 365 Azure and Exchange policies
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
- Assist with the migration of data into the Office 365 cloud platform and Office 365 SharePoint
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Administer and support Office 365 and MS Exchange policies
- Provide AV, Teleconferencing, Video Conferencing, etc. technical assistance
- Administer and support system backup and disaster recovery processes
- Maintain inventory of equipment and software licenses.
- Support installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Office 365 on various platforms
- Contribute to the resolution of incidents, problems and other core operational aspects of services management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Working experience in Office 365 administration
- Office 365 administration experience
- Office 365 SharePoint Administrator experience
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Proficient knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Have previous experience in migration projects from on-premise system to Office 365
- Practical experience managing and supportiing M365 services such as Teams, Sharepoint Online, OneDrive (Microsoft Exchange operations is not required) is a plus
- Good command in oral and written communication skills in English, Chinese, Mandarin
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|