Posted 6 months ago
- Install, configure, and maintain software and hardware components of computer and network systems.
- Provide first-line support to employees.
- Perform data backups and maintain recovery strategies to ensure business continuity.
- Prepare system documentation and provide user training and support.
- Maintain IT asset inventory.
- Ensure IT operation process and environment comply with company policies.
- Support teams in deploying new IT projects and ad-hoc tasks assigned by IT managers.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Information Technology .
- In-depth knowledge of PC hardware, software applications, endpoint protection products and mobile devices.
- Technical experience in managing VMWare, Windows server and MS SQL is preferable
- Knowledge of UiPath would be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated to learn new technologies, strong sense of responsibility, and able to work independently.
- Good communications skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|