Posted 9 months ago
- Review test results, reports and documents
- Provide technical training to internal and external customers.
- To perform the testing and equipment setup.
- Review the test reports and certificate from client.
- Communicate with suppliers / manufacturers to update the project status.
- Technical alignment and support with other offices.
- Responsible for corrective action and root cause analysis after internal / external audit.
- – At least .0-3 year in Laboratory in Audio or Home appliance or Lighting or Toys or Furniture or Kitchenware, Hardgoods
- – High quality awareness.
- – Profound experience in testing of Hardgoods, Lighting, Home appliance, furniture, trim, toy…etc
- less exp in laboratory assistant
Fresh graduate will consider
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)