- Reporting to manager.
- Maintain warehouse operations and local deliveries of major accounts
- Communicate with vendors, customers and consignees to ensure stock levels and movements within the schedules.
- Handle implementations (both hardware and software) of new customers, provide setup and handle implementation project, coordinates with business development (sales) teams, IT and account departments and report to senior management about plan and review the progress of implementations.
- Review and improve the logistic flows, including SOPs and WIs. Perform data analysis on inventory levels, stock activities, productivity and utilization, provide monthly statement reports and inventories.
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 3 years hands-on logistics and warehouse activity management experience
- Good warehousing management system & computer knowledge
- Independent, strong leadership and interpersonal skill
- Well verse in statistics & modeling
- Proficient in written & spoken English & Chinese
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement, Others, Warehousing|