- Supervise and monitor the daily operation of the Logistics Department.
- Responsible for all logistic arrangement products.
- Communicate with overseas agents & suppliers for shipment follow up.
- Prepare all shipping documents including invoice, import / export documentation and bills.
- Liaise with internal departments / suppliers / logistics providers / clients on logistics related issues, such as shipment scheduling and delivery arrangement.
- Coordinate with transportation providers to arrange delivery schedule to customers
- Coordinate the delivery schedules effectively with shippers and customers to regulate warehouse space.
- Review, develop and implement improvement plans in warehouse practices to promote efficiency, effectiveness and value-added service level.
- Monitor inventory transactions and maintain system records
- Prepare monthly Outstanding Report, PP Outstanding PO Report and Sales Summary
- Diploma preferred major in logistics management or international transport.
- At least 5 years working experience in logistics in wholesales or Trading
- Handle import shipment from Overseas to HK market
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Very good sense of priority and time management.
- Well-organized, detailed, initiative and proactive.
- Able to work independently and good teamwork.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement|