- To work with forwarder to conduct regular health check in order to identify opportunities and to optimize logistics operations flow.
- To Track and trace supply chain expense and cost saving of each origin project.
- Follow up tender
- Process improvement
- Assess current operational flow processes, suggest process optimization initiatives to reduce logistics cost and improve efficiency.
- Implement Origin Value Added Services.
- Design a standard workflow for each project and coordinate with different Logistics Service Providers to achieve same level of service performance on Origin projects.
- Check and supervise freight forwarder monthly invoices to ensure they are invoicing us correctly and maintain correct calculation of CFS refunds.
- University graduated in logistic
- 5 years in logistic in process improvement or project management in forwarder
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Well-organized, detailed, strong leadership skills, proactive, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management Skill (PMI) is preferred.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement|