- Reporting to Logistics Manager(s), Responsible for all sea / air / rail freight flow operations in Asia.
- Make sure the shipment window was respected and support to solve the problems with the forwarders and shipping lines, organize the goods transportation in respect of delivery time.
- Liaise with Logistics Service Providers and internal parties for shipment arrangement.
- Monitor Logistics Service Providers performance.
- Responsible for Logistics related enquiries.
- Responsible for the ad hoc assignments, analysis and reporting request.
- Follow up pending operational issues with carriers.
- Manage ad hoc quotation.
- Bachelor degree, preferred major in logistics management or international transport., diploma
- At least 5 years working experience in logistics area.
- Hands-on experience in the operational services export / logistics / transport flows.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Very good sense of priority and time management.
- Well-organized, detailed, initiative and proactive.
- Able to work independently and good teamwork.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement|