Freight forwarder is looking for caliber candidates to apply their position:
- Handle daily in/outbound operation arrangement. Ensure all order fulfillment in receipt, put away, pick / pack and delivery with right quantity, high accuracy and productivity
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to maintain a smooth operation
- Provide operations support to warehousing team and management
- Handle enquires and build up good relationship with clients
- Invoice and packing list preparation
- Data entry and report preparation
- Assist management to collect data for analysis and report purposes
- Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Diploma holder or above in Logistics, Supply Chain or related disciplines is preferred
- Working experience in warehouse or logistics function is preferred
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Experience of using warehouse management system
- Good service mind
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Willing to work overtime and on holidays when required
- Strong sense in system logic
- Strong analytical skill and attention to details.
- Good command of written English and Chinese.
- Good communication skill
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement|