- Update ERP system, create new vendor code, issue PO, Sales Order & invoice.
- Update in/outbound record.
- Keep track of inventory record.
- Coordinate with sales, logistics & warehouse team.
- Arrange & organize co-pack / delivery, ensure smooth delivery and match with customer requirement.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Diploma or above in Logistics / Supply Chain Management.
- At least 2 years experience in F&B / Food Factory / Logistic / Hospitality / Warehouse operation industry.
- Strong operations experience in Logistics System, such as ERP, WMS, NAV is an advantage.
- Well-organized, details-orientated & proactive.
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Chinese.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement|