Posted 7 months ago
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Planners, Suppliers and Forwarders / Shipping companies / Transport companies for shipments and cross boundary trucking arrangements to ensure on-time delivery
- Handle full set of inbound Documents. Custom declarations, mapping HS codes and Bill of Lading,
- Handle full set of Outbound Shipping document, Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin, HS codes and Custom declaration between Hong Kong, China, and the Middle East
- Monitor shipment status and order follow up/ Responsible for tracking order status and logistic coordination
- Minimize logistics cost by conducting regular analysis and negotiating with service provider for the best terms / condition for the company.
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by the department manager
- Formal performance reviews against KPIs including service levels, costs, efficiencies etc. to accomplish business objective.
- Degree holder with minimum 2 year of experience in SME Shipping and Logistics
- Supply Chain and 3PL Management Skills
- Posses general PC computer knowledge and MS Office, advanced in Excel (include Pivot Table & Vlook up)
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skill.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement|