- Follow up cargoes;
- Prepare purchases & sales contracts;
- Co-ordinate with suppliers, buyers & head office to arrange loading schedules;
- Handle full set shipping documents & issue invoices, etc.
- Fulfill other duties related to operations.
- University graduate in Shipping Logistics and Global Supply Chain are highly preferred;
- Proficiency in Mandarin, English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated, Reliable, Independent, Team work, Detail-minded and able to work under pressure;
- 1 to 2 years working experience in operations and logistics;
- Fresh graduate will be also considered;
- Immediately Available.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Shipping, Supply Chain, Procurement|