Posted 7 months ago
- Working with designers to discuss the design of marketing material
- Assist in preparing marketing plans
- Liaising with events/ tradeshow coordinators to maximize visibility at exhibitions, vendor summit, conferences including compiling product & literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing & summarizing sales data
- Supports front line team by providing market trends & new product information.
- Monitors budgets by comparting & analyzing actual results with plans & forecasts.
Requirement & Skills:
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|