Posted 3 months ago
Our client is industrial product trading
80% Marketing, 20% Designer(Amend marketing materials from overseas)
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Feedback with market competition status, making sales / account analysis to support forming up a company’s sales strategy.
- Promote brand awareness.
- Liaise with global marketing team, digital marketing agency, and the sales team to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials, and advertising copies.
- Assist the marketing department in developing marketing material with a view to supporting the company’s marketing strategies.
- Support sales team with presentations and marketing materials that communicate the value proposition for the customer.
- Help in marketing activities such as events planning, advertising, optimization, and content development.
- Work to improve the customer feedback channels and communication.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and administrative duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Degree in marketing & business related discipline;
- Min 3 years or above working experiences in marketing(online and offline) in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) and Adobe Creative Suite software or Indesign
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Retailing, Sales & Marketing|