- Responsible for daily customer inquiries and marketing duties such as product information and pricing preparation, providing recommendations and solutions for customers, etc.
- Both relationship and brand building with customers, frequent client visiting is required.
- Overseeing product testing, and familiar with relevant basic know-how.
- Coordinate marketing programs, host or assist in marketing events.
- Periodic sales analysis and reporting.
- Other ad-hoc tasks designated by supervisors.
- University graduated
- Proficiency test level 2 or above passed
- 1 – 4 years’ merchandising field experience in multi-national companies.
- Sales and Marketing experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with both internal and external parties are vital for project follow-up.
- Detail-minded, proactive attitude and self-motivated.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Good comment in Cantonese, Japanese, Mandarin and English
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|