- Plan and execute of the marketing activities, include online and offline and e-marketing (SEM, SEO) social media, Brand Building, Production Promotion, etc.
- Marketing research and analyst including the Website Analyst
- Design and build up the website and Facebook Fan Pages and maintenance
- Website, Facebook and necessary platform advertorial writing and editing
- To plan and execute the showrooms design and provide training for the promoter
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Language or related disciplines
- At least 2 years working experience in marketing field
- Knowledge in website development, digital projects and basic knowledge of video / photo editing software are advantages
- Proficient in MS Office
- Less experience will be considered as Marketing Assistant
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Retailing, Sales & Marketing|