Posted 2 months ago
- Assess non-local qualifications, provide counter and hotline service for enquiries and complaints from local and foreign applicants
- Liaise with internal and external parties, draft meeting notes, minutes, guidelines and system manuals
- Maintain the database of Qualifications Register, system testing on daily system operation and enhancement exercises
- Records vetting and management, generate spreadsheets and templates for statistics, reports, budgets and estimates, monitor advertisements and promotional materials.
- Degree or above in Business admin
- Around 3-5 years hands-on experience in Office admin
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Office
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk, Operatoin, Secretary|