- Degree in Industrial Manufacturing or relevant disciplines with at least 7 years working experience in managerial positions.
- Good Knowledge in creating and implementing SOP throughout the production processes.
- Supervise and review team performance and motivate teamwork.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership ability and able to work independently.
- Ability to make production and Logistics planning and ensure their prompt execution.
- Respobsible entire factory operation, production process and enforcing all production schedules.
- Improving the work process, all levels department reorganize for streamline the material and process flow.
- Providing support, all workshops linked up and support in both labor force and technical support
- 5 days stay in China
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)