Business: Property with 200 employees in HK
- To carry out payroll calculation within the statutory timelines
- To maintain and update on payroll details and prepare check &/or bank
- autopay on payment to be effected
- To prepare reconciliation of payroll accounts and summarize changes to monthly payroll with staff movement.
- To prepare and update Staff Provident Fund entitlement balance and record for ORSO Scheme staff members
- To prepare PF/MPF contribution lists and related payments on time and ensure compliance with terms of the ORSO Scheme/MPF Ordinance.
- To prepare timely and accurate Employer Tax Returns 56B/56F/56G
- To handle filing of payroll vouchers and related documents
- Certificate / Diploma
- 5 years in HR role in Payroll Operation(Mainly) in sizeable company
- Knowledge of Employment Ordinance in HK
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Meticulous, independent & good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken / written English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Admin & HR, Clerk|