A Hong Kong listed garment company and is looking for caliber candidates to apply their opening:
- Meeting with users/Stakeholders – determine the business goals that users want to achieve and work towards.
- Identify business improvement opportunities, and develop suggestions.
- Introduce new ideas and innovation into existing processes to improve outcomes.
- Work with process stakeholders and IT professionals and manage IT projects such as RPA, OA, SAP.
- Responsible for Business Requirement Document (BRD), Integration Testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT), Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, User Training, System Change Request, Reporting and participation in all phases of System development life cycle.
- Produce written reports, documentation, flowcharts, and make presentations.
- Undertake continuous training and development.
- Ensure the final solutions meet organizational needs.
- Degree holder in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information System, Textile, Finance or related disciplines.
- Experience in manufacturing industry is advantageous.
- Proficient experience in using PC software (eg. Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and knowledge in Access / Visio is a plus.
- Knowledge in SAP, relational databases, Python, Visual Basic for Application (VBA), RPA (UIPath / Blue Prism) is a plus.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
- Communication skills, able to work effectively with business users and technical staffs; Ability to coordinate projects and lead multiple teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Occasional travel is required.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Information Technology (IT)|