Our client is an innovative company located in Science Park, focusing on a breakthrough network technology invented by themselves. It is actively expanding and looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop network coding products to meet market and customer needs
- Develop functional, technical, and testing specifications. Conduct prototyping, testing, and proof-of-concept trials.
- Prepare product material, sales support on proposal and Proof-of-Concept as needed
- Liaise and work closely with manufacturers on product specifications, including electrical, mechanical, and environmental. Evaluate and finalize prototypes for subsequent production and commercialization.
- Continuously Identify new market opportunities and evaluate different solutions by conducting Proof-of-Concept tests and trials.
- Supervise and prepare product testing and documentation
- Analysis of competing products and brands and identify our uniqueness
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/Master in Systems/Electrical/Computer engineering
- Cisco Certified qualifications (CCNA, CCDP and CCIE) would be highly preferred
- At least 2-3 years experience in IP communications, wireless network and CPE (Wi-Fi, LTE/5G, PMR, licensed and unlicensed frequency spectrum)
- Well versed with industry communication protocols
- Knowledge of the various industrial standards, including electrical, mechanical, and environmental
- Knowledge of quality and reliability concepts and practices
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)