Posted 4 months ago
With satisfactory profits in 2021 and 2022, our client provides luxury cosmetic packaging to global cosmetic brands. It is expanding and looking for qualified candidates to fill the following new position:
Benefits: 5-day, 20AL, 13 mon +bonus, 9am-530pm, medical, WFH, etc.
- Manage the product development lifecycle, including conceptual product design proposal, detailed 2D/3D drawing, prototype preparation & assessment, and bill of Material for the project.
- Understand customer requirements and define product specifications to determine product characteristics, special features, physical and chemical requirements, and types of materials required for cosmetic & beauty packaging.
- Define and present the technical solutions to sales office or customers.
- Work closely with different functional teams to ensure that the product designs are optimized for manufacturability.
- Engage in the process of tooling fabrication and validation, ensure the quality of the tools sets to standard for production outputs and delivery.
- Record all the technical documents during development lifecycle.
- Degree holder in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of OEM product design & development, preferably in metal and plastic components & products.
- Familiar with using SolidWorks for 2D&3D designing metal & plastic products is a must.
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese with good communication and presentation skills.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)