Our client is a Japanese enterprise with 70,000 staff. It is looking for a post below:
Benefit: 5 Day work, Medical, 900am-530pm
- Assist the programme manager to prepare and update master programme for a train conversion project (Railway system) .
- Liaise with internal team members and client’s representatives to obtain all necessary input related to master programme generation
- Track down work progress and make comparison with the approved master programme.
- Work with the site manager to ensure labor resource are deployed in a sufficient manner to achieve the work progress
- Report to Project Manager on progress, financial status and programme matters of the project
- Degree holder in engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in Primavera 6 software is a must
- 2 – 5 years working experience in engineering or project management
- Experiences in infrastructure projects, especially related to railway system or E&M installations, are preferred
- Experiences in handling commercial matters, such as payment, claim, etc., are preferable
- With coordinating mind, be self-motivated and responsible.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)