- Assist in renovation of revamp, and reinstatement from planning to completion
- Site inspection & measurement
- Supervise & monitor of site progress with contractors, suppliers and furniture factory to ensure projects to be delivered as schedule with company standard
- To control and coordinate of project(s) from design to completion
- To ensure the project(s) complete on time, within budget, comply to/meet the quality standards and contract’s requirement
- To communicate with suppliers, contractors, end users, etc.
- Degree holder in Architecture / Interior Design / Building Surveying / or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-5 years’ relevant experience in project coordinator in fitting out or A & A or residential project
- Good concept design, detailed working drawing and presentation skills
- Proficient in computer skill of AutoCAD,
- Independent and motivated
- Over 5 years will consider Senior Project Coordinator or above
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)