- Responsible for project management and product development.
- Handle trouble shooting and solving manufacturing issues.
- Closely communicate with sales team, QC and suppliers to make sure the required technical and safety standards are met.
- Monitor the production schedule and tightly monitor the schedule to make sure on time delivery.
- Evaluate product development schedule and lead progress.
- Degree or above in Mechanical, preferably Electronic Engineering.
- 4-10 Years’ experience in similar position in toy industry, preferably has experience in plastic toys and RC products.
- Coordinate the different stages of the product development (prototypes, molds, production, product and material sourcing).
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and reporting skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)