Business: Garment manufacturer and listed in HK stock market. With over 20,000 employees in global.
- Lead and manage SAP feasibility study and SAP implementation project when the latter is approved from inception to completion with SAP consultant.
- Manage project scope, schedule, budget, quality, risks, and issues and ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the project’s success criteria.
- Ensure that project scope and requirements are clearly defined and aligned to business objectives, and manage changes to project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Manage project communication, including project status reporting, stakeholder management, change management communication.
- Plan for deliverables for UAT tests and other quality measures and gates for the systems being implemented.
- Manage project budget and vendors or contractors assigned to the project.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and project-related documents and document lessons learnt and after-action reviews.
- Ensure that project risks are identified and managed, and that project issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide leadership and direction to the project team, ensuring that all team members are working effectively and efficiently.
- Work with process analysis team to identify opportunities for process improvement and to define business requirements for SAP implementations.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and ensure that issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with the technical team to ensure that functional requirements are translated into technical requirements and system design and ensure that project requirements are aligned with technical capabilities and constraints.
- Provide functional expertise and support to the technical team during system design and development.
- Minimum a Degree in IT or similar field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in SAP Plant Maintenance module preferred.
- Certification in these areas is a plus: PMP, PRINCE2, CBAP, ITIL.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Experience in garment business is an advantage.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before.
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Information Technology (IT)