- The appointee will be responsible for providing professional and administrative support in assessment and quality assurance activities.
- Main duties include supporting the administration of the assessment service;
- conduct basic assessment work;
- liaison with stakeholders;
- management of database and records;
- providing assistance in research and consultancy work and handling enquiries and counter service.
- Applicants should possess a first degree with at least 2 years of post-qualification relevant work experience, preferably in the education sector or professional bodies.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, meticulous, independent and responsible individual with good team spirit, communication and interpersonal skills;
- good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)