- Responsible for issue purchase orders and documents follow up.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager to monitor inventory level and prepare stock forecasting
- Data input to the system.
- Handles incoming cargos including the arrangement of import licenses, daily cargo arrival and weekly cargo in-transit lists.
- Coordinates with freight forwarders and warehouse departments to have cargo delivered.
- Evaluate and monitor suppliers’ performance to ensure standards and schedules are meet.
- Provides an updated monthly stock list to departments of sales, customer services, management for Hong Kong and overseas offices.
- Higher Diploma or above in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or related disciplines.
- With 2-3 years solid working experience in Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MS Office, excellence in Excel.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Purchasing Executive.
We are welcome applicants resend resumes to us even you have applied jobs in our company before. (Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job Category||Merchandising, Purchasing, Sourcing|